Consisted of projection bolt, nut, washer and four heavy duty steel shells,but without the square nut inserted. To expand the anchor bolt to pull the projection bolt into the anchor bolt when tightening the nut.
Four shield heavy duty anchor with projection bolt is used according to projecting anchor bolt is an idealful and general purpose anchor bolt system with excellent tolerance to variation in hole size. It ensures positive clamping force is transmitted to the fixtures. They are used in in concrete, brickwork and stone substrate to fix the objects.
• Drill a correct hole to ensure the correct diameter and drilled depth.
• Clean out the drilled hole removing all debris and dust.
• Insert the anchor body into the drilled hole.
• Position the fixture over the projection bolt.
• Add the washer and nut, tightening and the fixing.
|Item Code||Anchor Body Size (mm/Inch)||Anchor Length (mm)||Drill Dia. (mm)||Drill Depth. (mm)|
The special size of projection bolt and style are available as customers' demand.