They are assembled by the steel heavy duty shells by conical nut or the square nut inserted, made from the steel plate materials by the punching machine and fixed with various bolt styles.
Heavy duty shield anchors are the expanding shield anchor systems and ideaful for usage with cracked and non-cracked concrete. As the mechanical anchor products,They are used together with other anchor and fastener products.
The heavy duty shells of the them is expanded when the conical nut or the square nut pulled into the anchor body when fastenging and providing you with maximum safety and optimal loading strength and used in concrete, masorny, brick site The various diameter of them are available from M6 to M20 and the same diameter in Inch threads.
This mechanical shield anchor projecting bolt is could fixed in the four shield heavy duty anchor, It is truly all purpose making it one of the most popular projecting bolts available.
* It is mainly made of steel plate pressed used to concrete substrate is appreciated.
* It belongs to one kind of steel anchor bolt system products.
* The retaining power can be removed easily.
* When fastening the nut or screw the conical part is pulled into the anchor shells for expanding it.
* They are pre-assembled by the steel shells.