Hex Nut, washer, threaded bolt and sleeve tube are pre-assembled for quick and easy installation and widely used in
the sections of concrete or solid masonry, etc. To tight hex nut with tools to expand the anchor body in the drilled hole to fix the objects.
Hex nut sleeve anchor is a fast-easy and adaptable concrete and masonry anchoring system, designed for application on a range of materials and for applications anchoring and fixing loads. When tightening the hex nut, it expands against the base material to create a stable connection and to distribute loading weight.
1. Using a hammer drill to drill a hole with the same diameter as the anchor diameter, and at least 12mm to 24mm deeper than the expected embedment.
2. Clean the drilled hole with nylon brush.
3. Set the nut flush with the top of the sleeve anchor.
4. Insert the sleeve anchor through the fixture into the hole in the base material till the washer and nut is tight against the fixture.
5. Turn the nut by the tooling till tight fully.
The special size are available as customers' request.
|Anchor Size( mm )|
|M5 X φ6.5 X 18 - 90|
|M6 X φ8 X 25 - 85|
|M8 X φ10 X 40 - 100|
|M10 X φ12 X 60 - 129|
|M12 X φ16 X 65 - 147|
|M16 X φ20 X 75 - 150|