Chemical anchor stud hot dipped galvanized is made as the same size as the steel chemical anchor stud. There are external hex head, internal hex head and flat head with the setting tools. The HDG plating have better rust proof and corrosion protection performances than the common zinc plating.
They are suitable for fixing heavy loadings in concrete, stone, solid brick wall or brickwork substrate and the base place with small wheelbase and multiple fixing points. Chemical anchors are provided with an impact section,but the external threads are not damaged when installation.Pre-assembled with a nut and washer. To drill a hole according to the diameter of the stud thread and the accurate embedment depths and to maintain superior edge and axial distance during installation because of high loading strength.
The anchoring of chemical anchor bolt is also called anchoring in the high load use of chemical adhesive agent and base material. Chemical anchors use glass capsules containing quartz aggregate size to fill the void between the pre drilled wall and the threaded stud or reinforcement. Therefore, it becomes an integral part of concrete, masonry or natural stone foundation materials. The screw rod or steel bar is usually used for fixation, and the screw rod or steel bar positioning pin is driven into the glass capsule only by hammering, so as to completely crush and mix the capsule components. The interaction between quartz aggregate and resin due to the permanent bond between the threaded rod or reinforcement and the substrate. A high quality adhesive is used to form a tight bond between the stud and the masonry. This ensures that the reinforcement, stud reinforcement or threaded rod can grasp the side of the hole without gaps.
The chemical anchor system for all fixings can be installed in the stone, concrete, solid block, perforated brick and a large number of other masonry types. It can be installed not only on the floor or on the foundation, but also on the overhead position to ensure safe fixing and weight retention without expansion stress.They are suitable for applications where expansion anchors are not allowed due to reduced edge or center spacing or where the base material has low compressive strength.When installing the chemical anchor threaded stud, it will crush the capsule and mix the ingredients. After the mixture is cured, the chemcial anchor bolt is fixed in place.
* High load performance.
* Small space, small margin.
* No expansion fixation.
* Capsules can be set in any direction.
* No need to dispose of excess material.
* No need setting tool, just hit it into the hole with a hammer.
Fixing rebar chemcial curing Time:
In the dry substrate
|Concrete temp.℃||Curing Time|
|≥ 20||1.5 Hr.|
|10 ~ 20||2.5 Hr.|
|0 ~ 10||5.5 Hr.|
|-5 ~ 0||11 Hr.|
In the wet substrate
|Concrete temp.℃||Curing Time|
|≥ 20||2.5 Hr.|
|10 ~ 20||4.5 Hr.|
|0 ~ 10||11.5 Hr.|
☆ Installation of starter rods for structural extension and rectification works.
☆ Chemical anchorage of steel structure.
☆ Chemical anchoring of curtain wall, cladding and precast concrete.
☆ Tie back of temporary structures with permanent fixings.
☆ Decorative panel fixings or architectural finishes.
☆ Telecommunication tower.
☆ Installation of signs, handrails, railings and gates.
☆ Goods shelves.
1. Drill a hole with correct diameter and depth with rotary hammer or diameter drilling machine.
2. Clean the hole with a brush or compressed air.
3. Before inserting the chemical adhesive capsule, check whether the glass capsule is easy to flow in.
4. Be sure to pay attention to the direction of the arrow on the capsule before inserting the hole. Make sure that the capsule is always inserted correctly as the arrow points to the capsule.
5. If using rebar installation fixing, clean the locating pin of rebar before inserting the hole, and the locating pin shall be free of grease, corrosion or oil.
6. Mark the rebar locating pin with the correct embedment depth. The positioning pin can be installed manually, using a hammer or mechanical means.
7. Comply with the curing time. Before the specified curing time, do not disturb or load the installed threaded rod or rebar.
|Item Code ||Stud Size(mm/Inch)||Max.Thickness Fastened||Hole Size||Hole Depth|
|CHEMA-08||M8 X 110 ||16||10||80|
|CHEMA-10 ||M10 X 130||22||12||90|
|CHEMA-12||M12 X 160||30||14||110|
|CHEMA-16||M16 X 190||38||18||125|
|CHEMA-20||M20 X 260||70||25||170|
|CHEMA-24||M24 X 300||65||28||210|
|CHEMA-30||M30 X 380||70||35||280|
|CHEMA-5/16||5/16 X 4-1/2||3/4||3/8||3-3/8|
|CHEMA-3/8||3/8 X 5||1||7/16||3-5/8|
|CHEMA-1/2||1/2 X 6-1/4||1-1/4||9/16||3-9/16|
|CHEMA-5/8||5/8 X 7-1/2||1-3/4||3/4||6|
|CHEMA-3/4||3/4 X 10-1/4||2-3/4||7/8||7-1/2|
|CHEMA-7/8||7/8 X 11-3/4||3-3/4||1||8-1/2|
|CHEMA-1||1 X 11-3/4||2-1/2||1-1/8||8-1/2|
|CHEMA-1-1/4||1-1/4 X 14-1/8||2||1-7/16||11-1/2|
The chemical anchor threaded rod and the rebar are available.
The special style and size are available.