Perfect expansion and specially designed built-in plug ensures full expansion of anchor, Widely used in the solid concrete substrate to anchor and fix the fixture object.The SS 304 & 316 can be made as the same size of the steel drop in anchor.
Metric drop in anchor is an internal thread, heavy-duty mechanical expansion anchor bolt with being pre-assembled an expansion plug. One end of the anchor body is made with a cross cutting groove, and a plastic sheet inside is built in. Its purpose is to fix the plug sliding from the body no other function.
It is suitable for embedded applications in solid concrete substrates for anchoring and fixing the objects or hanging threaded rod. The expansion plug is pushed to the bottom of the anchor by using the setting tool to extend one end of the anchorage to realize the expansion function.
The drop in expanion anchor is a two-step installation anchor that can be deployed using the setting tool. It has an internal thread, accepts M4-1/4" to M20-3/4" standard bolts or threaded rods and is flush mounted. There are flange and flat head type, with half or double or non knurling style on the surface.
Drop in anchors are mainly made of stainless steel and carbon steel, but also has a small part of copper material. Expansion tools are required for installation.
The instruction for installation
1. Before installing, drill hole on the base material with cemented carbide bit of appropriate diameter according to the outer diameter of anchorage. Drilling depth to specified embedment depth plus 3mm-5mm.
2. Clean up the residue and dust in the hole.
3. Insert the anchor into the hole, the end with internal teeth pattern facing upward, and strike with a hammer until it is flush with the surface of the base.
4. Using the specified punching tool to hammer the expansion plug toward the bottom of the anchor to allow it to expand fully.
5. Let the screw or threaded rod pass through the installation guide hole in the installation object, and tighten the nut with a wrench until it is completely tightened.
*6. large holes can make anchoring difficult and reduce the bearing capacity of the anchor.
|Item Code||Thread Size||Anchor Dia.||Anchor Length|
|DROAN-06||M6 / W1/4||8.0 mm||25.0 mm|
|DROAN-08||M8 / W5/16||10.0 mm||30.0 mm|
|DROAN-10||M10 / W3/8||12.0 mm||40.0 mm|
|DROAN-12||M12 / W1/2||16.0 mm||50.0 mm|
|DROAN-16||M16 / W5/8||20.0 mm||65.0 mm|
|DROAN-20||M20 / W3/4||25.0 mm||80.0 mm|