Stainless Steel Drop In Anchors is one kind of heavy duty mechanical expansion anchors used in the concrete, brick, masonry substrates to anchor and fix the fixture objects widely. It consists of stainless steel 304 & 316 anchor body and a conical plug inside. Due to the stainless steel materials' excellent feature, the tensile loading force and expansion strength are very stronger than steel drop in anchor. Meantime, The rust and corrosion proof function are also better than galvanized drop in anchors.
To puch the plug into the anchor body by the setting tool from a hollow body end and to expand the another end cutted crossing ditch for installation with the bolt. The products are made of the carbon steel or the stainless less steel with american inch, british inch or metric standard are available as customers' require supplying with the No knurling, half and double knurlings.
SS Drop in anchors are made of 304 & 316 stainless steel materials. Because of its material properties, it is used in different installation site. The zinc plating drop in anchor is used for ordinary indoor and outdoor installation environment, The SS304 stainless steel drop in anchor bolts are suitable for wet environment, in which the anchor body may be submerged in water. The SS 316 drop in ancor bolts are also suitable for seawater or chlorine and other immersion liquid invasion environment or places with special high-level requirements.
1. Pre- drill a hole of suitable size in the substrate.
2. Insert the anchor body into the hole.
3. Insert the punching tool into the anchor body and hit the plug inside to expand the anchor shell. After expansion, please remove the punching tool.
4. Put the bolt or threaded rod through a guide hole inside of the object to be installed and insert it into the expaned anchorage.
5. Use the wrench to turn the nut until the fixture object is firmly fixed.
|Item Code||Thread Size||Anchor Dia.||Anchor Length|
|DROAN-5/16||5/16||10 mm||30 mm|
|DROAN-06||M6 / W1/4||8.0 mm||25.0 mm|
|DROAN-08||M8 / W5/16||10.0 mm||30.0 mm|
|DROAN-10||M10 / W3/8||12.0 mm||40.0 mm|
|DROAN-12||M12 / W1/2||16.0 mm||50.0 mm|
|DROAN-16||M16 / W5/8||20.0 mm||65.0 mm|
|DROAN-20||M20 / W3/4||25.0 mm||80.0 mm|