Concrete chemical stud anchor is made by the carbon steel and zinc plated or hot dipped galvanized. There are External hex head, internal hex head and flat head with the setting tools. Heavy duty fixing without radial influence of expansion forces can be used close to edges accurate drill depth is necessary, one kind of concrete fixing anchor bolt products.
Concrete stud anchor is mainly designed for the connection and fixation of post installed rebar and thrreaded stud or rod in concrete substrate, without expansion performance. It is pre installed with a nut and falt washer for fastening. The tail is cut into 45 degree angle or flat shape. The head has inner hex head, outer hex head and flat head. The whole stud body is full of external threads. It is mainly made of carbon steel and stainless steel with the same shape and size.
1. Quick and convenient installation.
2. Also be used in wet conditions or underwater.
3. No expansion property.
4. Except for the increase of chemical bonding curing time, there was no effect of pollutants.
5. And can cooperate with reinforcement construction.
Installation method of chemical anchor:
1. Drill holes on the base course, and the hole diameter and depth must meet the installation requirements.
2. Use air pressure pipe blowing and brush to remove the dirt and dust in the hole to ensure that the hole is clean.
3. Insert the chemical capsule into a clean hole.
4. Insert the threaded stud or rebarinto the drug tube until the chemical adhesive drug flows out.
5. Take out the installation tool and wait for the adhesive drug to harden.
6. After the adhesive drug is completely cured, tighten washer and hex nut to fix.
|Item Code ||Stud Size(mm/Inch)||Max.Thickness Fastened||Hole Size||Hole Depth|
|CHEMA-08||M8 X 110 ||16||10||80|
|CHEMA-10 ||M10 X 130||22||12||90|
|CHEMA-12||M12 X 160||30||14||110|
|CHEMA-16||M16 X 190||38||18||125|
|CHEMA-20||M20 X 260||70||25||170|
|CHEMA-24||M24 X 300||65||28||210|
|CHEMA-30||M30 X 380||70||35||280|
|CHEMA-5/16||5/16 X 4-1/2||3/4||3/8||3-3/8|
|CHEMA-3/8||3/8 X 5||1||7/16||3-5/8|
|CHEMA-1/2||1/2 X 6-1/4||1-1/4||9/16||3-9/16|
|CHEMA-5/8||5/8 X 7-1/2||1-3/4||3/4||6|
|CHEMA-3/4||3/4 X 10-1/4||2-3/4||7/8||7-1/2|
|CHEMA-7/8||7/8 X 11-3/4||3-3/4||1||8-1/2|
|CHEMA-1||1 X 11-3/4||2-1/2||1-1/8||8-1/2|
|CHEMA-1-1/4||1-1/4 X 14-1/8||2||1-7/16||11-1/2|
The special style and size are available